Saturday 8 November 2008

Second day of the embellisher workshop

Isobel's lovely colourful table. Work in progress


Sylvia's lovely work... again WIP. Sylvia is especially good at the marbled technique .... back left.



Work in progress on one of my pieces. I was working from a design of Maggie's as I had to miss the design stage of the class. I like this technique so much that I will surely be doing images of my own very soon. Completed image soon.



Show and tell at the end of the session, Maggie is in the centre of the picture.
There will be more pictures on my other Blog later. (http://www.dorothy-pandorasbox.blogspot.com/ )



2 comments:

Sara lechner said...

I love how the image came out. You did a very true interpretation of it!

Dorothy Gibbs said...

Thank you Sara. I really enjoyed that way of working and will certainly be doing some more.